Sunday, 4 November 2012

another boiler doiley!





slowed down  by a cold, i'm taking a break from my online course and working on another slow-cloth for the time being - see my blog for more

2 comments:

  1. Simple hand stitching when feeling down seems to work for me too as does the need to revert back to what I call "comfort food" like my mother used to cook when I was a child. I love what you have done so far Eva as the colours are so subtle which creates a really good balance and yet there are very distinct areas.
    How large will this piece be or does that depend on how long the miserable cold lasts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was all planned out before the cold and i'm working on another half now,it will be about 18"x36" - but i hope to tackle something a bit more challenging again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.