Thank you Eva for setting up "through the buttonhole". This is all very new to me so will need some time experimenting no doubt but am so glad we are now up and going.
Don't want to ramble on but just had to mention a great exhibition we visited today. We have friends visiting from NSW and so we went into Brisbane to the Gallery of Modern Art where we saw the amazing Valentino Exhibition. It was really well curated and the garments were each very special in different ways from the range of beautiful fabrics used, the elegance of designs, the variety of construction techniques and the detail in the chosen embellishments. A most satisfying day.
Kind Regards
Marj
thanks marj - feel free to ramble on, that's just what this is for
ReplyDeleteHi to both of you
ReplyDeleteI echo Marj's words, thank you Eva. I imagine this has been a Herculean effort for not a lot of return; however you know that the four of us will be a cohesive and cooperative little group. Tres elite (sorry my computer won't put the accent marks on).
At the moment I am nursing one heck of a cough, but I will endeavour to post the few blocks I have so far made towards my watercolour crazy quilt tomorrow or the next day. I can't wait to see what the rest of you are up to.
Cheers
Chris