Tuesday, 2 August 2011

all hands on deck

Sorry I have been out of circulation for so long. I have my head down and tail up, working like mad, scared silly of running out of time, having nightmares that nobody comes to my opening much less that anything sells. As soon as I have something I will put up some photographs. At the moment I am waiting for my poor other half to recover from a nasty chest infection to do some framing and other stuff to finish off my projects.

Chris

3 comments:

  1. Love to see some images Chris when you have the time. When is your exhibition and where? Best wishes for a great response and lots of sales.
    Marj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I think you have asked that question before :-] The actual show goes up on September 14, open to the public from the following day for 3 weeks, with the official opening on the Saturday afternoon, 17 September. The gallery is just a small one in a small town in Gippsland, Stratford Courthouse Gallery, but it's a start and if my nerves are anything to go by I am very pleased it isn't the National Gallery, lol.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the dates Chris the time will certainly go quickly from here on in. Will be thinking of you 17th September and hope lots turn out for the opening as word of mouth seems to be the very best advertising!!
    Marj

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.