How wonderful to finish your piece for the new year and the hanging device is so appropriate ... what a clever idea. I'm sure you are experiencing satisfaction and deservedly so as from following your comments on your journey of decision making it hasn't always been an easy project. Likewise I am having great difficulty with my TOF piece as everything I have tried I haven't been happy with but can't find the answer so have put it aside for awhile and maybe Frankenstitch will strike a cord and lead me in a different direction!! Marj
How wonderful to finish your piece for the new year and the hanging device is so appropriate ... what a clever idea. I'm sure you are experiencing satisfaction and deservedly so as from following your comments on your journey of decision making it hasn't always been an easy project. Likewise I am having great difficulty with my TOF piece as everything I have tried I haven't been happy with but can't find the answer so have put it aside for awhile and maybe Frankenstitch will strike a cord and lead me in a different direction!!
ReplyDeleteMarj