Saturday, 27 November 2010

all together now

so here we all are getting the hang of using our blog - as christmas is speeding towards us i expect you will all have a lot on your plates and TTB won't be the first thing on your mind - but please use it as a refuge whenever you need to

i have no children and minimal family committments so i will try to post some eye candy and inspiring snippets to keep the ball rolling and help everyone get into the TTB habit

remember that you can always add a comment*, contributions don't have to be full blown posts with photos, bells and whistles ...... this is not a competitive activity!

* you won't be automatically notified by email of new comments but they are listed in the right hand column of the main blog page, so you don't have to trawl through old posts to see if there are any recent comments

eva

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to believe that we are almost into December and Christmas although every year the shops seem to put out the Christmas fare just that little bit earlier.
    This year we have decided on a seafood Christmas dinner so there won't be as much planning and having to have the oven on when the temperature climbs!!
    At the moment I am working on a textile piece that is quite large for me (60cmx120cm) so I don't have much to show but as I am into the hand embroidery now I hope it won't be too long before it is finished and up on the wall.

    Marj (with I think a preference for smaller projects!!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.