Saturday, 13 November 2010

Today on our walk to buy the Sunday paper we saw some Hibiscus flowers hanging over a fence along the right of way so I picked one to use for some hapazome printing as I hadn't done any for ages and really liked the results Eva achieved with her Autumn leaves.



Evolon was the fabric/paper I used but as it was white I rubbed Neocolor watersoluble crayons over the piece after printing and when I added water some of the flower dye blended in which I didn't mind but it would have been a better option to colour the fabric first!! Next time.
I had more images to add and further text but the images kept loading at the top of the post and they just didn't respond to being moved so I will put them in another post.
Marj

1 comment:

  1. interesting that the date comes up as Saturday even though in the UK it would be early AM on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.