Sunday, 14 November 2010

blog tip - photos

i have found that it is easier to move photos around a post in 'edit Html' - a little tab at the top of the window you use to make your post - the photo shows up us a load of code, you highlight it then cut and paste it to where you want it - it sounds a bit risky to cut it but i haven't lost one yet

photos for posting need to be 'resized' to reduce them - there should be an option for this in your photo manipulation package

i hope this helps

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip Eva, I will use it next time. This time I brought up the photos first before I entered text and it seemed to work better but I still wasn't sure how the text would fit in.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.